Liquefied Petroleum Gas Stations (LPG)
Regio achieves projects and provides equipment and services for filling stations owned by both private operators as well as large networks of well-known partners, including maintenance and delivery services for KPG skids, and installations for storage and delivery of propane to both household and industrial consumers.
LPG skids for filling for cars are complete mobile stations for distribution of liquefied petroleum gas. They consist of LPG dispensers, tanks of various capacities and the entire system of distribution, training, training and delivery of cars.
Propane storage facilities and delivery to household and industrial consumers ensure a gas supply network in areas where there is no natural gas network as well as to areas where the pressure delivered by the national methane gas network does not fulfill consumer requirements.
Regio services include:
- develop site draft
- execution of support works and technological tests
- technical assistance in obtaining permits (licenses)
- obtaining MLPAT, INSEMEX, Metrology, ISU, ISCIR, CNCIR approvals
- R.S.V.T.I. activity
- Since 2000 – Meurs, LPG dispensers
- Since 2002 – KALVACHA, installation and service for LPG skid
- Since 2012 – PETROLMECCANICA
- Since 2010 – ADAST
- Since 2010 – PEGORARO
Customers – maintenance and management
- Rompetrol Gas – 100 % Network
- OMV Petrom Marketing – 100 % Network
- Lukoil România – 20 % Network
- MOL – 100 % Network
- MOL Retail Comert – 100 % Network
- ButanGas – 25 % Network
- GasPeco – 80 % Network
- ArtPetrol – 100 % Network